Justin’s LimitlessQUEST for World Domination
My quest has two rules.
1. I am able to add and subtract items as I see fit.
2. I’m keeping the list short but it will grow into a MONSTER! I am easily over-whelmed with giant to-do lists. They plain just scare me. I’m getting anxiety now just thinking about them. If I see to many things on a list I can never figure out where to start or I try to do too many things at once and then nothing gets done and I’m left twiddling my thumbs. That’s not living limitless.
My list has a theme. It’s based on the 7 treasures from Michael Dewan-Herrick. Click the link for in-depth details but I’ll sum-up the badassness below. I choose to do this because I felt that each would have a tremendous impact on my personal growth as a person… and allow me to do some pretty cool stuff.
1. Vividness and Vibrancy (experience): Opening up to all experiences. To delve into human potential and spirit. Physical, emotional, the good, bad, and ugly. Long story short… The more experiences the better.
2. Self-awareness, confidence (solitude): To be completely familiar with who you are so that when any new experience arrives we embrace it with eyes wide-open and enthusiasm.
3. Love (intimacy): Get your heads out of the gutter people. I’m talking about a simple connection with another human being. I’d like to impact at least one persons life in a major way.
4. Empowerment (responsibility): Spiderman said it best “with great power comes great responsibility.” To take responsibility for my actions and realize that as minute as they may seem, our decisions on a daily basis have a ripple effect on the lives of others and the world around us.
5. Transformation (identity loss): The ability to let go of who we think we are and accept that we can always be something new. The best thing about life is that you can completely re-invent yourself in an instance. You just have to let allow yourself to let go of the old you. To not be defined by societies ideals of what your life is supposed to be like. To create your own path, your own story, your own dream. To never let it be defined by someone else…. EVER!
6. Mastery (excellence): To fulfill the biggest dreams that you have for yourself. To continue living by your own morals, values, and priorities. To understand that failures are opportunities for better experiences in the future.
7. Energy and Humor (impermanence): To understand that the world around us is forever evolving and changing. To take hardships with a grain of salt, laugh as often as possible, and to stay committed to having as much gosh darn fun as possible on this crazy journey.
Note: I don’t get specific about travel for a reason. I like to just go with the flow – itineraries make me fell restricted #braveheart #freedom HAHA 🙂
- New Zealand
- French Polynesia
- Galapagos Islands
- Ijen, Indonesia
- Easter Island
- Scottish Highlands
- Hold an iron cross for a minimum of 10 seconds
- Complete my first triathlon
- Complete SealFit at Kokoro Camp
- Complete the SealFit 20X Challenge
- Bike to San Diego
- Complete 20 aztec push-ups in a row
- Compete in Ninja Warrior
- Only shop at the farmers market for 30 day, 6 months, 1 year.
- Have a conversation with someone from my family every day for 30 days
- Have lunch with a stranger
- Take Gretchin Rubins 21 day relationship challenge (link)
- Write an I like this about you text/note/or tell someone different for 30 days.
- Learn to speak French fluently (go back to Paris and have a conversation with a Frenchy)
- Learn how to Salsa dance (let me remind you that I am very Caucasian)
- Learn how to play piano
- Take improv classes
- Take 1 cooking class a month for 6 months
- Become a coffee roaster
- Learn how to cold brew
- Become a winemaker
- Develop sick photography skills… like real sick 🙂
- Become location independent
- Publish a book
- Earn $50,000 a year from online businesses
- Build a blog with 10,000 subscribers
- Start a health and fitness consulting company
- Speak at Tedx
- Put $50,000 into a long-term savings account
- Take Ramit Sethi’s save $1,000 in 30 day challenge (link)
- Take a “No spend” challenge (link)
- Pay off my student loans
- Have a net worth of $1M
- Have 100,000 bucks in the bank (legally)
- Own only 100 things (using the 100 item challenge)
- Take the 21 day minimalism challenge (link)
- Limit access to all electronics for 1 hour a day for 30 days
- Meditate for at least 5 minutes every day
- Exercise for at least 10 minutes every day
- Read for at least 15 minutes every day
- Write at least 500 words every day
- Complete my morning and evening rituals every day
- Start another non-profit and raise $5,000
- Adopt a family for Christmas
- Volunteer 40 hours at a Children’s hospital
- Give something away that means a lot to me but someone else needs more
- Pay 1 semester of someone’s college tuition
- Become a big brother for 1 year
- Buy a car for a single mother
LimitlessEPICQUESTS (things to keep in mind)
- Earn all 137 boyscout merit badges (or create my own) 😉
- Learn to fly a plane and become a Pilot
- Earn my Phd
- Earn my CSCS
- Learn to sail a boat (get my own boat)
- Meditate with a Monk
- Swim with sharks
- Ride a bull
How to Create Your LimitLess Life (in 12 Acts)
Life can be your victory if you’re ready to challenge the limits of what you think is possible. Get started with my 12 favorite strategies for extraordinary living by entering your email.
Plus, act now and get access to the 8-week transformation challenge.