Note: Thank you to everyone that joined the LimitlessBODY Blueprint last week. I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing your results.
I have to admit, I’m not the best in front of a camera. Pretty sure when I recorded this a little trickle of pee ran down my leg – yeah, I get a tad nervous on camera (hence, how fast I talk).
Behind this computer and I’m ok.
Anyhow, I was having a chat with a client of mine and he expressed his frustration with his nutrition. He really wants to start eating healthier but he just doesn’t know where to start.
He was overwhelmed and confused by all the conflicting nutrition information out there. What diet is best, is it ok to eat after a certain time, what should he eat for breakfast…. my head hurts and so did his.
In this 2 minute video I’ll help you figure out how to start eating healthier by the time you’re down watching it.
DON’T SEE A VIDEO? REFRESH YOUR BROWSER OR CLICK HERE
KEY TIPS FROM THIS VIDEO
- Take body measurements. Weight, girth, and before and after photo’s.
- Pick on small thing to change and one small thing only.
- Ask yourself how confident on a scale of 1 to 10 you are that you can practice this habit consistently for 2 to 4 weeks. If you’re not at least at an 8, shrink the change and make the habit easier to practice
- Track how consistent you are. You can use this.
- If you’ve been 90% consistent with it after 2 to 4 weeks choose one more healthy habit to add to this one.
- Repeat this process
SOME HEALTHY HABITS YOU COULD PRACTICE
- Drinking zero calorie beverages
- Including a serving of protein with each meal
- Including a serving of veggies with each meal
- Making and taking lunch to work instead of eating out
- Saving simple/starchy carbs for post workouts only
- Moving 10 minutes per day
- Drink a gallon of water every day
- Meditate 10 minutes every day
- Eat the same healthy breakfast every day
- Take 20 minutes to finish each meal
So what is one small healthy habit you can make this week? Share in the comments below.
Did you enjoy this 2 minute tip? Would you like to see more of these in the future? Let me know in the comments below?
PS: The LimitlessBODY Blueprint shows you how to build healthy habits just like those that you see above.
Photo: Celery & Onion
How to Create Your LimitLess Life (in 12 Acts)
Life can be your victory if you’re ready to challenge the limits of what you think is possible. Get started with my 12 favorite strategies for extraordinary living by entering your email.
Plus, act now and get access to the 8-week transformation challenge.