Wow! January has been crazy here at L365. There have been over 400 new subscribers added to the LimitlessCOMMUNITY this month.
It’s been about 3 years since I started Limitless365 with the main premise being,
It’s hard to live a life without limits if you can’t get out of bed.
I want to help you become the fittest, healthiest, sexiest, most confident version of yourself so that you have the energy, enthusiasm, body, mind, and spirit to take on all of life’s challenges. I want you to know that you have the ability to remove all the personal limitations that you’ve placed on yourself and are capable of doing amazing things.
With so many people joining the LimitlessCREW and with over 300 articles on the site it can feel a little overwhelming.
Today’s article is to let you noobs know how you can get the most out of the site and ways you can start living a healthier, fitter, life without limits.
For those of you that have been here for a while it will be nice refresher of some of the awesome content and resources that are available to you.
If you haven’t already done so I order you to do the following things before reading any further. If you don’t do them I will fight you… seriously 🙂
- Email me to say hi! Introduce yourself. What’s your favorite book? What are you struggling with the most and how do you think I can help? Drop me a line and let me know who you are.
- Stop by the Facebook page. It’s a great way to connect with me, the community, and to catch up on any articles you may have missed or resources that may be useful to you.
- Check out the Start Here page. This page will help you find some of the best content from L365 and includes free workouts, how to eat healthier, how to exercise, how to be wealthy, personal relationships, practical philosophy, interviews and some L365 success stories, and a few of my other articles from around the web.
- Check out the complete Limitless365 archives. It includes everything I’ve ever written on L365 – Don’t read the early stuff… it’s embarrassing.
I highly recommend saving this post in your book marks, saved links, on your desktop, or in an email for future reference. I’ll be linking to some older articles you may have missed that answer a lot of frequently asked questions. There will also be some cool success stories to help get you motivated, and resources that you may have missed.
Oh, I almost forgot. If you happen to find the site entertaining, informative, or just plain darn useful I’d love it if you would share it on Facebook, Twitter, or in an email to a friend. Definitely tag me in it @justinmiller06 or on my personal Facebook page here.
Well ok then. I guess let’s get this show on the road. #boomgoesthedynamite
How You Can Connect With Limitless365 and Me
I’m not a huge social media guy but it’s a great way for me to stay connected with you, share tips, resources, or just shoot the breeze. Feel free to give me a shout anytime. I respond to every email, message, and tweet that I see (sometimes they slip through the cracks) and usually respond within 24 hours.
A few ways you can get more Limitless coming your way.
Hey! I Also Write Stuff Here, and Here, and Here
I’ve been fortunate enough to write for some really terrific websites and people. If you’re not subscribed to those sites you may have missed some of the goodness. Check out the links to those articles below and see if any of them resonate with you. There’s also a few books that Limitless is featured in (one in which I did a drawing for).
- Ultimate Paleo Guide
- The Skool of Life
- The Change Blog
- Wired For Success TV
- Vic MaGary
- Expert Enough
- Live Your Legend
- The Possibility of Change Book, by my friend Peter Clemens
- Happiness Is Book, by my buddy Matt Madeiro
Success Stories To Help You Get Motivated
It’s the COOLEST when someone from the LimitlessCOMMUNITY emails to tell me about how they’ve achieved a LimitlessBODY, LimitlessFITNESS, started pursuing a career they’re passionate about, or something else that’s really cool.
Here are a few of those success stories. You can view every success story included on the site by visiting this page.
- Ami: The husband, father, and hard-working man who lost 30 pounds in 3 months.
- Matt: He lost 90 pounds and 17% body fat and gained happiness and the love of his life!
- Adrienne: She lost 50 pounds in 8 months and is now excited about the career she’s pursuing in health and wellness
- Brianna: She teaches us how important taking that first step is and why tiny steps there after really do add up to big success
- Kim: She lost 100 pounds! And is still going. I have never met someone with so much positivity and optimism. Kim teaches us how the right mindset can make all the difference in the world.
- Tim: How you can start pursuing a career your enthusiastic about and ways to get past the fear of the challenge.
- Sherif: A good friend from that I grew up with in Herndon, Virginia. Sherif talks about the juicing company he started and how to find the courage you’ll need to carry out your own dreams
Have a success story of your own or know someone who does? Contact me here so I can feature you on the site.
The Most Popular Limitless365 Articles
These are the articles that you can’t seem to get enough of. They’re the ones that are read the most, shared the most, and commented on the most. Pretty much the “mostest.”
- 30 Truths In 30 Days: The First 30 Days of Paleo and What To Expect
- DIY Pull-up Bar and How To Do Superhuman Pull-ups
- Paleo and Why No Grains, Legumes, and Dairy
- The Four Pillars of Strength and How To Achieve Them
- How To Stop Living For Someone Else and Start Living For Yourself
- The Definitive Guide To Reps, Sets, Rest, and Tempo
- Money: You Can’t Get Enough, You’ll Never Have Enough, But You’ll Always Want More
- Your Quick Start Guide To Perfect Paleo
- How To Recover From a Bad Decision
- How To Build Lean Muscle. The Kind That Looks Good and Burns Fat
My Favorite Articles From Limitless365
I don’t have a background in english, grammar, or anything related to writing. Hell, I didn’t even know I liked it until I started this site a few years ago. But now I don’t know what I’d do without it. Every day I get excited about the research, the organization, and the art that goes into each post.
I’m still not any good at it but I do believe it has come a long way. Just read the first few articles to see how bad it was 🙂 Thanks for sticking around. Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites .
- You Don’t Want It Bad Enough: How To Get What You Want
- How To Avoid All or Nothing Thinking
- How You Can Be Less Judgmental of Yourself and Others
- The Power of Adaptability: How to Adapt to Anything Life Throws at You
- Life’s Big Truths For Phenomenal Living: A Five Article Series (part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5)
- How To Change Your Personality
- The Secret To Avoiding Job Regret Is To Never Get a Job
- 6 Lessons I Learned From The Most Beautiful Woman of All Time
- The Butterfly Effect: How Small Changes Lead To Big Progress
- 6 Rules To Live The Limitless Lifestyle
Super Duper Detailed Articles
Like the header says, these bad boys are super-duper detailed. Most of these articles came to be because you were asking for them through email, Facebook, or twitter. These articles cover the down and dirty, the nitty-gritty, and the everything in-between. Pour yourself a cup of joe or tea and take some notes.
- The Definitive Guide to Fat Loss
- The Definitive Guide to Cravings
- How To Perform Cardio for Better Results
- The Only Diet That Works: The Mindful Eating Guide
- How To Become Strong Like Bull and Find Your True 1 Rep Max (1RM)
- Truth Bomb: What Is Grass Fed, Organic, Free Range, and All That Jazz?
- A Calorie Is Not Just A Calorie: Your Hormones and 5 Tips For Better Nutrition
- Everything You Need To Know About Sugar
- A Beginners Guide To Yoga
- How To Stretch and Improve Flexibility
Free Resources You May Have Missed
I don’t think anyone has missed these free resources. I just noticed the other day that they have been pinned on Pinterest over 8,000 times. So right next to the dream wedding pics are the Limitless nutrition info graphics. Makes sense to me 🙂
But here are a few that you may have missed.
- 30 Workout Programs For Any Level Of Fitness
- Free Goal Tracking Workbook
- The Real Food Cookbook
- L365FP Samples
- Nutrition Guide Intro
- 10 Minute Workout Guide
- Beginners Workout Routine
- 31 Day Fat Loss Meal Plan
- The Power of Positive Affirmations
- Paleo Super Foods Chart
- LimitlessINSIDERS Favorite Recipes
- Fit-Fast Free Guide: Fundamentals of Getting Fit
- How To Build A Healthy Habit: 10 Minutes Of Movement Per Day
- Nutrition Guide Introduction From The L365FP
- One Week Paleo Meal Planning Sheet
- Real Food Grocery Shopping Planner
- The Fit-Fast Guide
- You Are Limitless: A Presentation Guaranteed To Inspire You
If you’re ever wondering what you can do in the gym, at home, or on the road to get in a great workout I’ve got you covered. There have been a number of free workout routines posted on the site for every level of fitness. Some Crossfit, some bodyweight, some for strength, and some for fat loss. Heck, there’s even one you can do while waiting at the DMV.
- Noobie Bodyweight Training Routine
- Incredible Hulk Bodyweight Training
- 10 Bodyweight Workouts To Spice Up Your Routine
- Never-mind That Bodyweight Stuff. Show Me The Weights
- How To Run Like The Flash: 5 Cardio Workouts
- Superhero Workouts: Lois Lane, Clark Kent, Superman
- Minimalist Fitness: A Nothing To It Guide To Fitness
- The DMV Workout
- How To Perform Cardio For Better Results: HIIT Examples
- How To Train With Gymnastic Rings: Beginner and Intermediate Routines
- Time Crunch? 10 Minute Workout Ideas
- Beginners Workout Routine
- 30 Workout Templates For Any Level of Fitness
All Things Paleo & Nutrition
It’s true, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. I love talking nutrition! In particular Paleo. Just about everything that’s written here has something to do with food, nutrition, and the way we think about it. Here are a few articles over the years to check out.
- 4 Challenges You Will Face When Starting The Paleo Diet
- The Only “Diet” That Works. The Mindful Eating Guide
- Your Quick Start Guide To Perfect Paleo
- Paleo In A Pinch: Healthy Snacks & Tips
- Paleo Porn Recipe: Shred Your Butt Tacos
- How To Perform A Kitchen Makeover. Plus, Paleo In A Pinch
- What Kind of Dieter Are You? Choose Your Paleo Path
- Paleo and Why No Grains, Legumes, and Dairy
- Eat This Not That and Large Amounts of Food Porn
- 30 Truths In 30 Days: What To Expect Your First 30 Days of Paleo
- The Beginners Guide To Cooking Healthy Meals
- Recipe: How To Make Zucchini Pasta and Avocado-Cashew Pesto
- Diet Detective: Discover Clues To Fix Your Nutrition
- 10 Road Blocks To Badass Nutrition and How To Overcome Them (a personal fav)
- Why To Much Nutritional Variety Is Holding You Back
5 Awesome Articles That Deserve Another Look
Sometimes articles get written that have a weird title, are posted at an unusual time, or just get overlooked for reasons that can not be explained. Here are five articles that kick ass and deserve another look.
- The Power of Doing Stuff
- Why You Should Stop Working Harder and Start Working Smarter
- Chasing Your Potential? Try Pursuing Progress
- If You’re Waiting For Certainty You’ll Be Waiting A While
- The Power of Adaptability: How To Adapt To Anything Life Throws At You.
You Guys & Gals Are The Bestest!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I started this site 3 years ago I really didn’t know what to expect. I still remember the first article I published and shared on Facebook. My heart was racing, I was sweating, I was so afraid that someone would comment on it negatively, hate it, or tell me how ridiculous I was for writing it.
I no longer have any of those fears and I only have the community here to thank. Your support means a great deal to me – THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
If there are any articles you would like me to write, products you’d like me to develop, or have constructive criticism and suggestions for making Limitless365 better please contact me or comment below and let me know. Don’t be a stranger.
I usually end every post with Live Limitless but today I’m switching it up.
21-day transformation challenge and live limitless toolkit
Build a body and life you’re proud of without the gym, kitchen, or overwhelming fitness bullshit taking it over.
As a bonus you’ll get access to my best 12 strategies for living a limitless life.