A few months ago I sent out a survey to help build the LimitlessBODY Blueprint. One of the questions that I asked you was, “what is the biggest limiting factor for you when it comes to building a LimitlessBODY and LimitlessFITNESS?”
75% of you responded with, “I can’t stay motivated!”
- I get bored and lose interest in a few weeks
- I don’t have enough willpower
- I don’t know why I can’t stay motivated
I plan on doing a definitive guide to motivation article in the near future (once my research is complete) but for now I wanted to share this video with you outlining one big technique that can help you stay more consistent when it comes to practicing healthy habits.
It actually has nothing to do with motivation 🙂 Check out the video below and use the resources to help you step up your LimitlessFITNESS game.
Don’t see a video? Click here.
- 00:30 – Why you shouldn’t worry about trying to stay motivated (it’s a fleeting emotion) and what to focus on instead.
- 1:50 – How to create an intention statement and why it works.
- 2:48 – How you can apply intention to help you stay consistent with good nutrition
- 3:29 – What to do when shit hits the fat. How to rebound when you make a mistake.
- 4:33 – The one thing that actually might keep you “motivated.” (asses don’t guess!)
- 5:45 – Bromance for my roommate Aaron
LimitlessTOOLS, Books, & Resources For This Episode:
- James Clears – Achieve Your Goals: The Simple Trick That Doubles Your Chances For Success
- How to create intention cheat sheet (PDF)
- Psychology Today – The Science of Success: The If/Then Solution
- Strengthening Self Control
- Ultimate Paleo Guide: Assess, Don’t Guess: Serving Sizes, Fat loss, And Performance
- John Tierney – Willpower: Rediscovering The Greatest Human Strength
- Kelly McGonigal –The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Work, Why It Matters, And What You Can Do To Get More Of It
- Daniel Pink – Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- Barking Up The Wrong Tree – How To Motivate Yourself: 3 Steps Backed By Science
Recommended Bonus Reading From The L365 Archives:
We’ve done a few of these video posts now on Limitless, what do you think? Should we do more of them? Are you not a fan and prefer articles? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Question of The Day: What’s something you’ve been putting off because you just can’t get motivated? How can you now intend to do it?
P.S.: You can sign-up below to be 1 of only 100 people registered for this years LimitlessBODY Blueprint
SIGN UP BELOW AND YOU’LL SAVE – $1 TRIAL OFFER!
Spam is good with eggs, not your email; Your privacy is fully protected with Limitless365
P.P.S: The LimitlessBODY Blueprint has a total mindset and motivation section. Learn more about what else is included in the online learning course as well as what others have to say about it. Click here to learn more
How to Create Your LimitLess Life (in 12 Acts)
Life can be your victory if you’re ready to challenge the limits of what you think is possible. Get started with my 12 favorite strategies for extraordinary living by entering your email.
Plus, act now and get access to the 8-week transformation challenge.