Oh man oh man, I wish you could see me now. I’m giddy with excitement!
I’m stoked to introduce you to the LimitlessBODY Blueprint!
Today’s article is probably one of the shortest that I’ve written on Limitless365. However, if you still want to bypass reading it and jump right to the interest page for the LimitlessBODY Blueprint you can do that by visiting this link. It will tell you all about the course.
Note: The interest page is a brief overview and includes a $1 trial offer.
On January 1st we’ll be officially launching the LimitlessBODY Blueprint. This is a project that we’ve been working on since the Limitless365 Fitness Program came out last March.
For the past month or so we’ve been testing it with a few brave souls and are now finally confident that it’s ready to be introduced to the LimitlessCOMMUNITY.
If you’d like to skip the rest of this article (that would be rude) 🙂 and learn what the Blueprint is all about visit the LimitlessBODY Blueprint interest page.
The LimitlessBODY Blueprint
Back in March we released the Limitless365 Fitness Program as a downloadable eBook to those of you that struggle with finding the time, motivation, and knowledge to get fit.
A few hundred of you have purchased it (I am extremely grateful for your support) and have had great success with it. However, a few months after we initially released it I asked some of you that purchased it how I could make it better. I wanted to know what I could do to increase the likelihood that you will meet all of your health and fitness goals.
A few things you mentioned were:
- More accountability
- More interaction with me
- A way to slow down the program so you don’t feel overwhelmed
Well, I’m extremely grateful that you spoke up. It has helped me to develop a program that I know will keep you accountable, excited, motivated, and consistent as you try to build LimitlessHEALTH and LimitlessFITNESS for yourself.
On January 1st the course will open up to a limited number of people.
100 to be exact. If you’re interested in being one of those 100 people signup for the interest list here.
We’ve decided to limit the amount of people in the course so that we can make sure the LBB members get as much attention as possible. Support and accountability are so important in achieving health and fitness goals and by limiting the number of members in the LBB we will be able to guarantee that those needs are met.
What’s In The LimitlessBODY Blueprint?
The LimitlessBODY Blueprint is based on the concepts in the L365 Fitness Program and includes:
- How to build healthy nutrition habits (step by step detailed instructions)
- How to build healthy exercise habits and includes over 30 workouts templates
- How to build a LimitlessMINDSET, increase willpower, stay motivated, and includes a success guide
- Recipe Index and bonus free cookbook
- Also, I’ll be posting daily workouts for three different levels of fitness so that you’ll never have to figure out what to do each day for your workout.
- Because this program is an online course it can easily be updated and evolved based on what you need. So expect to see regular updates, interviews, success stories, and other resources that will not be featured on the Limitless365 blog.
There are a host of other things that you can read all about here.
The best part of this program and the thing we’re most proud of is the accountability, motivation, and consistency tracking software.
It actually has a uniquely designed system for measuring and keeping you consistent towards you building LimitlessFITNESS.
Yup, no other program out there has this. You’ll actually be able to see whether you’re doing what you need to do consistently enough to achieve your fitness goals.
How cool is that?
Does that mean that the L365 Fitness Program eBook is going away?
Not necessarily. For now the eBook will still be available for you to purchase at a discount, $27 instead of its normal $47, if membership to the LimitlessBODY Blueprint is closed due to it filling up with 100 members. If you prefer an eBook and like to work on your own you can pick that up here.
I do expect to be removing it early in 2015 to focus solely on the LimitlessBODY Blueprint, it’s members, and writing for L365 as well as the Ultimate Paleo Guide.
What Else Do I Need To Know & A Surprise!
When the course opens up on January 1st I will be participating along side those of you that have signed up.
Why am I doing this?
- Because I want to make sure I also have my fitness game on point
- I want to be right there in the trenches with you
- I plan on blogging daily on the private LimitlessBODY Blueprint Blog so that you can get immediate feedback, tips, and tricks that I’m using to ensure success
- I want to make sure that the program is the best! The only way to do that is to use the darn thing myself. It’s one thing to get feedback from others it’s another thing to provide feedback from yourself.
Lastly and most importantly I’ll be giving away FREE Gifts as part of the launch!
- There will be 6 scholarships given away to 3 men and 3 women. This means they’ll get access to the entire course for free!
- I’ll also be giving away FREE IAM Limitless T-shirts (not sure how many yet…a lot 🙂
In order to be eligible for one of the 6 scholarships and T-shirts all you need to do is sign-up for the LimitlessBODY Blueprint interest list here and answer the questions below either in the comments of this post or by email directly to me. I’ll be choosing 3 winners at random from the interest list and 3 winners from either the comments below or emails I receive.
- What is something you have learned from reading Limitless365 and how has it helped you to improve your life (a loaded question I know) 🙂
- In your opinion what is the key ingredient that always seems to be missing when it comes to building healthy habits and creating a healthier lifestyle and why? (I’m not going to give examples because I don’t want you to be influenced by my ideas).
The answers to these questions are due by Saturday, December 20th @11:59pm PST
As always, I am very appreciative of you and your support of Limitless365. Without you this site and I would not exist.
Again, here is the link to the LimitlessBODY Blueprint interest list.
If you have any questions about the Blueprint, Limitless365, or for me in general do not hesitate to ask by contacting me here.
P.S.: There will be another article coming out later in the week that features a tour of the Blueprint.
21-day transformation challenge and live limitless toolkit
Build a body and life you’re proud of without the gym, kitchen, or overwhelming fitness bullshit taking it over.
As a bonus you’ll get access to my best 12 strategies for living a limitless life.