Note: Thank you everyone for all of the amazing birthday wishes yesterday. I got all kinds of goose bumpy 🙂
Wow! So launching these t-shirts only took me about a year but finally they’re here and I for one could not be more excited!
I’ve been receiving a lot of requests for them since posting a few pictures on “The Book” and “The Gram” a little while back but I’ve finally got around to making them available to the LimitlessCOMMUNITY.
If you’re not interested in reading the rest of this article and just want to pick up the official IAM Limitless t-shirt you can check it out here. I guarantee it will make you run faster, jump higher, do sick parkour, read books at lightening speeds, and help you move objects with your mind…
Ok, I can’t guarantee any of those things but I do promise it’s the most comfortable shirt you’ll ever where in your life. Don’t believe me?
“This is the most comfortable shirt I’ve ever worn.” -Anthony T.
“Justin, thanks for the shirt. It’s so comfortable. When are we playing hoops again?” – President Obama
“This shirt got me stoked to perform. I like the gray one for performance and the blue one to chill in after a concert.” -Justin Timberlake
* Those last two are totally not true
IAM LIMITLESS SHIRTS
About a year or so ago I had the idea of creating something that would serve as a reminder that the only thing standing in the way of the L365 Community is ourselves.
We often place personal limitations on ourself and listen to deceptive brain messages like these:
- I’m not good enough.
- I don’t know enough.
- I can’t do that, I don’t have the skill, ability, or talent.
- I don’t have enough willpower. I’m too weak.
- I’m not strong enough.
- I’m can’t get motivated.
- What if everyone laughs at me?
- What if I fail?
These shirts serve as a reminder that what you are capable of in your life is limitless. It says it right on the front of the shirt for Pete’s sake 🙂 But seriously, I’ve seen it far to often and I’m sure that you have too. Every single day there are people in this world doing amazing and seemingly unbelievable things… “amaze-a-beliveable” (contact Websters, let’s get this in the dictionary).
- Joel Runy0n and his 777 challenge of running 7 ultra marathons on 7 different continents to build 7 school in partnership with Pencils for Promise.
- Amy Clover and her Strong Inside Out tour that helps strengthen and motivate people out of struggle through fitness and supports To Write Love on Her Arms.
- Mark Bustos the celebrity hairstylist that spends his free time cutting the hair of the homeless in NYC. Follow Mark on Instagram here.
- Kyle Maynard. I don’t even know how to describe Kyle. If you’re facing big challenges right now in your life just check out Kyle.
And those are just a few examples of Human potential. There so many more out there, feel free to post in the comments below if you know of someone who displays LimitlessPOTENTIAL.
Ok, so the t-shirt itself is the most comfortable t-shirt that has ever been made in the history of the Universe. This is not an exaggeration #truth
If it was your favorite comfort food, combined with the video of this cute otter, with a pinch of this kid – That’s exactly what the shirt feels like when you put it on.
Aside from world-class comfortability it also has the following features:
- IAM LIMITLESS logo with limitless365.com on the upper back of the shirt.
- The shirt style is Next Level Tri-Blend Crew (men and women’s)
- Cost $19.99
- Men and Women’s styles available
- Size chart and care can be found here
- More specific spec can be found here
- Mens shirts come in both heather gray and navy blue
- Women’s shirts come in navy blue
- These shirts will help you solve physics equations, run faster than the Flash, and are guaranteed to get people to ask you how you became Limitless?
THANK YOU SO MUCH
NOTE: That handsome fella wearing the IAM LIMITLESS shirt is my roommate Nick. The even handsomer fella on the right is me. The other two good look’n gents are Kyle and Eric. #manlove This was from a skydiving trip we took to San Diego.
I am extremely grateful for all of you that are apart of the LimitlessCOMMUNITY. Without you and your support this site would not be what it is. If you’d like to order your own IAM LIMITLESS shirt you can do that right here.
If you happen to purchase one I’d love for you to send me a picture of you wearing it and even better if you’re doing something Limitless in it, lifting some weights, running a 5K, hiking, or playing with your kids.
- You can tag me in it on Facebook here
- You can tag me on Twitter here @justinmiller06 and hashtag that bad boy #iamlimitless
- You can also email me here
Again, thank you all so much for supporting this site. If there is anything I can do to pay it forward please let me know. If there’s an article you’d like me to write please let me know. If there is a question you’d like answered, again, please let me know.
With gratitude and live Limitless,
P.S.: Visit the limitless apparel store here.
21-day transformation challenge and live limitless toolkit
Build a body and life you’re proud of without the gym, kitchen, or overwhelming fitness bullshit taking it over.
As a bonus you’ll get access to my best 12 strategies for living a limitless life.