NOTE: Give your best caption in the comments below for the picture above. To me it looks like I’m either about to curse you or am in deep thought.
Oh it’s that time again (and the crowd goes wild).
Another episode of LimitlessTV is coming atcha and I for one am super stoked about this weeks episode.
Do you struggling with finding time to exercise or prepare healthy meals because of your crazy schedule? Well you are not alone. I get a ton of emails about this every week and I once struggled with this as well.
In today’s episode of IAM LimitlessTV you and I will cover some strategies that can help you to create more time for your health. A couple highlights from today’s show.
- :50- Why building healthy habits should complement your life and not take it over.
- 1:20- Do you really have NO TIME to commit to your health? How a time log can help you.
- 2:50- Fitness doesn’t need to take you 60 minutes. What you can do instead so that you have more time to focus on other areas of your life.
- 4:10- Why failure to plan is planning to fail. How to do a Sunday ritual.
- 6:00- Why you should stop searching for motivation and start focusing on intention.
- 7:45- What to do if you’re stuck at the office all day.
- 8:40- If you’re time is limited focusing on nutrition over exercise might be your best bet.
- 9:20- 80/20 your health by getting the most bang for you buck when you exercise. The best exercises for your fitness goals.
- 11:20- The power of words. Why you should “choose” yourself.
If you don’t see a video below click here
Resources & Mentions From The Episode:
- Limitless365: How to create time for your health instead of trying to find time.
- Limitless365: 10 Minutes workout ideas for those of you with a hectic schedule.
- Precision Nutrition: The Sunday & Daily Ritual.
- Limitless365: Start your day the Limitless way.
- Limitless365: Best exercises & DIY chart (video library)
- Limitless365: How to eat more real food.
- Limitless365: Wake up, be you, 6 steps to achieve it all.
- James Altucher: Choose Yourself (James is an amazing author. Check out his site here)
- David Allen: Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress Free Productivity
What are some strategies you use to help create more time for you health? I’ve love to hear about them in the comments below.
Have a question you’d like answered on IAM LimitlessTV? Submit your question here and let’s do this!
How to Create Your LimitLess Life (in 12 Acts)
Life can be your victory if you’re ready to challenge the limits of what you think is possible. Get started with my 12 favorite strategies for extraordinary living by entering your email.
Plus, act now and get access to the 8-week transformation challenge.