Every now and then I like to have some friends stop by and drop some awesome nuggets on you guys. Well, this is no exception. Get your abs and your grub on today with a taco recipe guaranteed to blow your mind.
Shred Your Butt Tacos: A Los Paleo Recipe
They’re absolutely delicious, but with ingredients such as beans, rice, tortillas and sour cream, there’s no way that tacos can be considered paleo…
…or can they?
With a little work, you can make tacos not only paleo, but abso-freaking-lutely delicious. I’d like to introduce you to the Shred Your Butt Tacos – pork butt tacos that are as good as they sound.
Put on your apron & lets start cooking!
Shred Your Butt Tacos
This recipe for “Shred Your Butt Tacos” is absolutely delicious. With a mild flavor, this recipe serves 2 (you can always make more), but before you get to cooking, you’re going to need a few ingredients:
- 2 cups shredded pork butt, cooked
- 1 head boston lettuce, leaves washed and separated
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- sea salt, to taste
- In a small to medium size saucepan warm pork over medium to medium-high heat. Be sure to stir the meat so it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Carefully tear leaves off the head of boston lettuce, wash and pat dry with a paper towel then set aside.
- Spoon warmed shredded pork into boston leaves.
- Top each pork taco with shredded carrot, shredded purple cabbage, 1-2 slices of avocado, 1-2 slices of mango each and finish it off with 1-2 strips of fresh cilantro.
- For a quick hit of citrus, squeeze a few drops of fresh lime juice from a lime on top and a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
As mentioned above, this serves two, but if you’re like most people, you might want to make a few more once you realize how tasty these are (plus it’s a sure-fire way to make some new friends).
Let us know if you’ve tried the recipe in the comments below.
Justin, Joel, and Marla
How to Create Your LimitLess Life (in 12 Acts)
Life can be your victory if you’re ready to challenge the limits of what you think is possible. Get started with my 12 favorite strategies for extraordinary living by entering your email.
Plus, act now and get access to the 8-week transformation challenge.